SARS-COV-2 CORONAVIRUS NGS LIBRARY PREP KIT
Simple Next Generation Sequencing of COVID19
A complete kit for amplicon based NGS Library preparation for the novel COVID19 virus. Ideal for monitoring viral populations and mutation events. Targeting amplicon based sequencing makes for a fast, easy protocol and exceptional sensitivity when working with low viral loads.
- Simple, easy protocol
- 99.5% viral genome coverage
- Amplicon based protocol , excellent sensitivity
1. Data Analysis
YouSeq's free tool for analysing SARS-CoV-2 from this kit is available right now: http://220.127.116.11:5002/
2. Kit contents
- Reagents for reverse transcription of viral RNA
- Primers for multiplex amplification of entire viral genome
- High fidelity master mix for proof-read amplification
- Index/adapters for 96 samples
- Beads and reagents for Library clean up
The novel coronavirus 2019 has emerged quickly and is likely to evolve further as infections spread.
The YouSeq NGS SEQUENCING SARS-CoV-2 is the ideal tool for monitoring the virus and identifying any new mutation events.
4. Technical specification
- Kit produces tiled amplicons across entire genome of average size 205bp
- 220 amplicon multiplex
We routinely refer to the latest available sequence data to ensure all primer sets are highly specific and deliver the most
relevant and specific COVID19 Sequencing library preparation kit.
|YS-COVID-IL-96||Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 Library Prep Kit for Illuminasequences||96 rxn|