Xanthine Oxidase Assay Kit
Xanthine oxidase (XO) is an enzyme with an important role in the metabolism of purines. It is responsible of the catalysis of a two step oxidation reaction that converts hipoxanthine to xanthine and then xanthine to uric acid, where hydrogen peroxide and superoxide are produced. The rate of uric acid production, which can be monitored at 290 nm, is proportional to the activity of the xanthine oxidase.
제품 주요 특징 (Key Features)
• Simple to understand and to use : Only 3 reactives and ready-to-use.
• Fewest resources are being used : Low volume of sample. Ready in 35 min.
• More stability : Stable reagents for one year. Storage in fridge and RT.
• Technical advantages : High reproducibility (1,44% error intra-dia, 2,03% inter-dia) and sensibility (Up to 0,02 U/ml detected).
Large linear range (from 0,02 U/ml to 8 U/ml).
• Cheaper : Lack of enzymes and probes. Stable shipping in blue ice.
• Available sizes : 100, 200 and 400 tests.
• Volume of sample required : 10 μl/test
• Linear range : 0.02- 0.8 U/ml
• Type of detection : Colorimetric (290 nm)
• Sensitivity : 0.0352 ml/U
• Time required for the asssay : 30 min
KB03032-100 Xanthine Oxidase Assay Kit 100 tests (96 well format)
KB03032-200 Xanthine Oxidase Assay Kit 200 tests (96 well format)
KB03032-400 Xanthine Oxidase Assay Kit 400 tests (96 well format)