Microfluidic Pressure/Flow Controller with Internal Pressure Vacuum Pump
Our PreciGenome microfluidic pressure/flow control system PG-MFC controller provides pulse-free precise positive and negative pressure.
Stable constant flow rates can be set and controlled when used in conjunction with external liquid flow sensors. The microfluidic pressure controller operates in a wide range (-7psi to 30psi) with fast response time and accuracy.
Our pressure controller software provides user-friendly interface with an integrated touch screen. No external computer is needed even for complicated process configuration.
• Compact and portable design
• Precise and accurate pressure/flow output
• Fast response time
• Controllable flow rate output with flow sensors
• Controlled sample volume injection with liquid flow rate sensor
• Luer lock standard connection. Easy connect to our reservoirs kit
• No external pressure source required (can be connected to an external pressure source for higher pressure)
• No external computer required
• OEM service and module integration available
• Compatible with our PG high-speed imaging system
Integrated Software :
• Simple and advanced work modes meet all your needs
• Integrated touch screen with intuitive GUI
• Plug & play
• One-click to run the experiment
• Easy setup for complex timing control with IO ports, digital trigger, external valves, cameras, liquid flow sensors
• Compatible with our selector / rotary valves,high-speed imaging system, and other accessories
GUI for real-time sensor data (pressure/ flow rate) monitoring
1. PG-MFC controller, 1 PC
2. Power supply 110/220V, 1 PC
3. Microfluidic Luer Lock Fittings Kit for Pressure Controller Connection, 2 sets
4. Liquid flow rate sensor (optional)
5. Microfluidic reservoir kit, 1.5/2ml,15ml, 50ml, 100/200ml (optional)
6. Microfluidic reservoir connectors, up to 230ul, 30/pack (optional)
Typical Setup Examples of PreciGenome Pressure Controller
Simple Setup Illustration
1. Reagents are loaded in microfluidic reservoir tubes.
There are two ports available on the reservoir cap. One is the Luer lock connector which connects pressure source from the PreciGenome microfluidic controller. The other port is for reagent tubing, one side of which dips into the reagent and the other side of which connects to the inlet of a microfluidic chip.
The gas tubing connects the reagent reservoir and the pressure controller integrated pressure pumps inside. The reagent tubing connects the reagent reservoir and the microfluidic chip.
Users need to make sure the connection and fittings are airtight.
2. Set up the pressure controller properly for your experiment. Start running the controller by simply clicking the run button on the touch screen.
When the controller provides positive pressure, reagents in tubes are pushed to flow through reagent tubings into microfluidic channels and then flow out to the waste.
Complex Setup Example of 28 Reagents Selection and Delivery System
The system consists of one PG-MFC controller, three rotary/select valves, one flow sensor, one microfluidic chip stage with a temperature control unit, one unit (bubble trap), and several reagent reservoirs.
The entire system is controlled either directly the GUI on PG-MFC controller, or by python scripts through the serial port on the PG-MFC controller.
Up to 10 samples/reagents can be connected to one rotary valve. In the schematics below, three rotary valves are connected in series. Up to 28 reagents can be randomly selected to flow into a microfluidic chip.
A flow sensor is connected between the microfluidic chip and the third rotary valve. The flow rate is monitored by the flow sensor. Users can set flow rates and PG-MFC controller is capable of controlling the flow rate through the feedback loop.
Sample selection is controlled by rotary valve switching.
The microfluidic chip is fixed on a stage with the temperature control unit, which can be controlled by PG-MFC controller as well. Users can set the desired flow rate, injection volume of a specific sample, desired temperature through the GUI on the PreciGenome microfluidic controller.
Applications of PreciGenome Microfluidic Pressure Controller
• Droplets generation and applications (ddPCR, single cell encapsulation, NGS target sample enrichment, RNA Seq, etc.）
• Organic /polymer syntheses
• Drug transportation
• Automatic reagent distribution
• Cell culture and cell perfusion
• Sequential injection of reagents with controlled volume
• Organs on a chip
• Instrumentation for point of care testing
• Nanoparticle syntheses, such as liposome synthesis
• Other microfluidics applications to manipulate fluids
System Specifications :
• Pressure sensor accuracy of ±0.25 %FSS BFSL (Full-Scale Span Best Fit Straight Line), sensor resolution: 0.0061 %
• Pressure stability: 0.05 %
• Flow rate repeatability: below 1% of the measured value
• Highest sensitivity down to <1 µl/min
• Maximum flow rate for water-based liquids: 10 ml/min;
• Maximum flow rate for hydrocarbons: 80 ml/min
|PG-HSV-M||Microfluidic Pressure/Flow Controller, Touch Screen, 8 Channels (4 independent channels)|
|PG-MFC-4CH||Microfluidic Pressure/Flow Controller, Touch Screen, 4 Channels (2 independent channels)|