Listeria species & Listeria monocytogenes 검출 키트 (표면)
InSite L. mono Glo is an easy-to-use, self-contained, environmental sampling and screening test for Listeria species and Listeria monocytogenes (L. mono). Each device contains a chromogenic liquid media formulated with antibiotics, growth enhancers, and color-changing compounds specific to Listeria plus fluorescent compounds specific to Listeria monocytogenes. The two-step test changes color in the presence of Listeria species, while illumination with UV light reveals the presence of L. mono.
24-48시간 이내에 표면의 Listeria spp. & Listeria monocytogenes 검출
InSite L. mono Glo complements your lab testing with quick on-site screening results in just 24-48 hours. Eliminate the lengthy wait time for outside lab results and get ahead of contamination issues.
간단한 결과 분석
It doesn't take a microbiologist to understand these results. When Listeria species is present in a sample, the liquid media changes color from amber to black. If pathogenic Listeria, like L. mono, is present, the media will glow green when UV light is shined on it.
• Large 2.5-inch foam swab for maximum sample pickup
• Write-on swab label for easy sample identification
• Presumptive positive results are available for the most common Listeria spp in as little as 24 hours at levels as low as 1-10 CFU/mL
• Presumptive positive samples should be confirmed by an alternative method such as PCR, lateral flow, or traditional bacteriology methods. Any confirmatory results should be handled according to appropriate regulations.
• Compared to UVM and BLEB, provides superior/equivalent recovery and faster detection of as low as 10-50 heat-injured Listeria monocytogenes/mL within ~24-48 hours of incubation.
• 12-month shelf life at refrigerated temperatures (2 - 8 °C)
ILM050 InSite L. mono Glo Test 50 test