Recombinant protein is a manipulated form of protein encoded by recombinant DNA, which has been cloned in a foreign expression system to supports the expression of the exogenous gene. This recombinant DNA construct can be used to manufacture large quantities of useful protein products. The recombinant DNA, usually the cDNA sequence of the target protein, is designed to be under the control of a well-characterized promoter to express the target protein within the chosen host cell to achieve high-level protein expression.
Recombinant protein CRO services and related products
Creative BioMart provides a wide range of off-the-shelf recombinant protein products. We also can custom-produce according to your exact request if your target is not in our catalog. Please do not hesitate to contact us. Creative BioMart provides a Protein Expression and Purification Platform that includes more than 20 expression systems to meet your requirements:
• For bulk protein order, please inquire for detail.
• For GMP-grade protein, please see our specific GMP-grade Protein Products and services.
• For custom membrane protein production, especially for drug discovery, please see our Membrane Protein Service.
• To obtain a stable cell line for target protein expression, please see our stable cell line development service.
• For protein modification and engineering, we provide Protein PEGylation, Protein Biotinylation, Fluorescence Labeling, Isotope Labeling, Site-specific and Custom Labelingservices.
• For protein purification, besides various chromatography and filtration techniques, we also provide Endotoxin Removal Service and Inclusion Body Renaturation Service.
• 100,000+ recombinant proteins covering most genes;
• Multiple species (human, mouse, rat, rabbit, chicken, zebrafish, dog, monkey, pig…);
• Multiple sources (CHO, HEK293, NS0, Sf 9 Insect cells, Sf21, E. coli, Yeast, Wheat Germ…);
• Various tags (His, GST, Flag, T7, HA, MYC, Fc, Strep…) on N-terminus or C-terminus;
• Different fragments/full-length protein/proteins with various mutations.
• Close to natural status;
• Validated bio-activity using functional ELISA and/or other activity assays;
• Lower endotoxin level: less than 0.1 EU per μg protein by LAL assay;
• High purity: most of the products are over 90% pure by SDS-PAGE;
Featured Products :