|Date : 2019.11.26|
|분류 : 단백질|
Proteins and related biomacromolecules are complex entities that exhibit fascinating behavior when interacting with other
biomolecules. Light scattering provides a simple and effective means for characterizing the essential biophysical properties
of proteins: molar mass, size, charge, interactions, conjugation and conformation.
• The DAWN and miniDAWN multi-angle light scattering detectors interfaces with any SEC system for determination of
absolute molar mass via SEC-MALS and ASTRA software.
• Protein sizes are determined by adding a WyattQELS DLS module into the DAWN or miniDAWN.
• The DAWN also combines with the Calypso composition-gradient system for the study of biomolecular interactions via
CG-MALS andCALYPSO software.
• Rapid assessments of purity, aggregation and oligomerization may be made through size distributions via dynamic light
scattering using a microwell-plate-based DynaPro Plate Reader or a DynaPro NanoStar microcuvette-based instrument
and the DYNAMICS software.
• Molecular charge of fragile biomolecules is determined by combining simultaneous electrophoretic mobility and size
measurements in theMobius using DYNAMICS.
2. Conjugated & Membrane Proteins
3. Purification & Aggregates
4. Native Oligomeric State
5. Biomolecular Interactions
6. SAXS and SANS